Book Title: Cracking the AP World History Exam 2018, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2017-08-01
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksPREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the 2018 AP World History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all the great material in our bestselling classic Cracking the AP World History Exam
guide—which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal—this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests
with complete answer explanations! Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2018 AP World History Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updatesPremium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests
in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length practice test
with explanations online (available for download)
• Key terms lists, detailed maps, and helpful timelines of major developments
• End-of-chapter drills that mimic the exam and test your historical thinking skills and understanding of topics
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder